Panjab University, Chandigarh (MCA - OCET - Entrance - 2011)
Examination date: June 12, 2011 (Sunday)
Form Availability Deadline (by post): April 22, 2011
Form Submission Deadline: May 2, 2011
Form Submission Deadline (with late fee Rs 1000): May 11, 2011
Date of dispatch of Admit Cards: May 26, 2011
Declaration of Results: June 30, 2011
Minimum Education Qualification & Eligibility Requirements
The minimum qualification for admission to the first year of the course shall be:
- A recognized first degree of minimum three years’ duration in any discipline from Panjab University with at least 50% marks and with Mathematics at 10+2 or at graduation level (all three years).
- B.C.A. from Panjab University with 50% marks.
- Any examination recognized by the Panjab University as equivalent to any of the above examinations i) or ii).
How To Apply
- By Hand (Cash payment only): General Category: Rs 1600/- | SC/ST Category: Rs 800/-
Rs. 600/- for additional OMR Application form for each paper.
Prospectus is available for sale in the post office on cash payment, at:
- Chandigarh (Sector-14, 15, 17, 20, 36 and 47)
- Ludhiana (Bharat Nagar Chowk)
- Amritsar (Court Road, Head Post Office)
- Manimajra, SCO 294-95, Motor Market, Manimajra
- Abohar (Old Court Road)
- Mohali, Sector- 55
- Delhi (Gole Post Office, Cannaught Place)
- Muktsar (MDG)
- Dharamshala (HP) (The Mall)
- Panchkula (Sector-8)
- Ferozepur Cantt. Head Post Office
- Sangrur (Head Post Office, Near Ghantaghar)
- Hoshiarpur (Near District Courts)
- Shimla (HP) (The Mall)
- Kurukshetra (Near Railway Station, Head Post Office)
- By Registered Post: (Through Bank Draft only): General Category:Rs 1700/- | SC/ST Category:Rs 900/-
Rs. 700/- for additional OMR Application form for each paper, if required.
Request for the Prospectus by post, should be addressed to:The Manager, Publication Bureau
Panjab University, Chandigarh - 160 014
Along with a Bank Draft for the requisite amount, drawn in favour of The Registrar, Panjab University, Chandigarh and payable at Chandigarh.
- The candidate must write his/her particulars and address on the backside of the Bank Draft.
- Requests for Prospectus by post will not be entertained if received after 22.04.2011 upto 4.00 p.m.
Number of Seats: 34+2* No. of Seats (General including reserved seats)
* For candidates who have studied computer science as one of the subjects for three years or the subject as a full course at the under graduate level.
Centre of Examination: Chandigarh
Submission of Application Forms:
- All documents and relevant papers, i.e. OMR Application Form with a photocopy (duly filled), Acknowledgement Receipt, attested copy of SC/ST certificate (if applicable) and self-addressed and pre-stamped envelope for Registered Post for the Admit Card should be sent only in the prescribed outer Envelope at the following address so as to reach the University Office on or before 2.05.2011 (Monday) up to 4:00 P.M.
The Assistant Registrar,
Aruna Ranjit Chandra Hall (Near Post Office),
Panjab University, Chandigarh-160 014.
- One Envelope should contain only one OMR Application.
- No OMR Application Form shall be accepted without the prescribed envelope provided for the purpose even if delivered by hand.
- The candidates shall have to apply on line, within the prescribed time limit, directly and independently to the respective Institutions/Departments/Centres in which they want to seek admission. The Handbook of Information will be available after advertisement of Admission Notice in the Newspapers.
For Prospectus ==>> Click Here.
This notification / information has been taken / reproduced from the newspaper / website of the respective institute. GYAN PITARA group is no where responsible for the authenticity of the information given here in.